Yellow Tulips Care Tips:
Your Yellow tulips have travelled a long distance, all the way from Holland, to reach you. This long journey may make them appear and thirsty upon arrival. These popular blooms are shipped to you via fedex with the utmost care to ensure freshness and bloom life, please follow our care tips to enjoy your Yellow tulips for as long as possible.
- Cut the band securing your tulips, but keep the Yellow tulip bouquet wrapped in the paper to support the flower heads. This sleeve is designed to support your Yellow tulips when they have their first drink, as tulips stems tend to soften during transit
- Tear the bottom of the wrap and trim the Yellow tulip stems 1 inch under running water
- Place the Yellow tulips in a vase with luke warm water mixed with floral food
- Remember that tulips tend to grow (upto 2 inches) after they've been in a vase for a little while, growing in the direction of the light, so please allow for this when arranging your Yellow tulips.
- Tulips tend to need a lot of fresh water to flourish, so add fresh water or replenish water as needed, recutting stems if necessary to maximize water uptake.
About Yellow Tulips:
Tulips are one of the most popular spring flowers of all time, and the third most popular flower world-wide next only to the Rose and Chrysanthemum. The meaning of Yellow tulips has evolved from once representing hopeless love to now being a common expression for cheerful thoughts and sunshine. With all of the sentiments and meanings of tulips, it's not surprising that the popularity of tulips continues to endure. Yellow tulips are a favorite at FlowerFresh, and we feature artfully arranged red tulip bouquets, occasionally mixed with other flowers.