White Tulips Care Tips:
Your White tulips have travelled a long distance, all the way from Holland, to reach you. This long journey may make them appear and thirsty upon arrival. These popular blooms are shipped to you via fedex with the utmost care to ensure freshness and bloom life, please follow our care tips to enjoy your White tulips for as long as possible.
- Cut the band securing your tulips, but keep the White tulip bouquet wrapped in the paper to support the flower heads. This sleeve is designed to support your White tulips when they have their first drink, as tulips stems tend to soften during transit
- Tear the bottom of the wrap and trim the White tulip stems 1 inch under running water
- Place the White tulips in a vase with luke warm water mixed with floral food
- Remember that tulips tend to grow (upto 2 inches) after they've been in a vase for a little while, growing in the direction of the light, so please allow for this when arranging your White tulips.
- Tulips tend to need a lot of fresh water to flourish, so add fresh water or replenish water as needed, recutting stems if necessary to maximize water uptake.
About White Tulips: White Tulips are one of the most popular spring flowers of all time, and the third most popular flower world-wide next only to the Rose and Chrysanthemum. Holland is most known for these showy and yet elegant flowers. In the 17th century Tulips were used as currency. Holland loved the white tulips, and tulips became a status of wealth and prestige. The tulip bulbs became so popular that "tulipomania" developed early in the 17th century between 1634 and 1637. Tulips symbolize imagination, dreaminess, perfect lover, and a declaration of love. White tulips are a favorite at FlowerFresh, and we feature various artfully arranged white tulip bouquets, either alone or mixed with other flowers.