Pink Tulips Care Tips:
Your Pink tulips have travelled a long distance, all the way from Holland, to reach you. This long journey may make them appear and thirsty upon arrival. These popular blooms are shipped to you via fedex with the utmost care to ensure freshness and bloom life, please follow our care tips to enjoy your Pink tulips for as long as possible.
- Cut the band securing your tulips, but keep the Pink tulip bouquet wrapped in the paper to support the flower heads. This sleeve is designed to support your Pink tulips when they have their first drink, as tulips stems tend to soften during transit
- Tear the bottom of the wrap and trim the Pink tulip stems 1 inch under running water
- Place the Pink tulips in a vase with luke warm water mixed with floral food
- Remember that tulips tend to grow (upto 2 inches) after they've been in a vase for a little while, growing in the direction of the light, so please allow for this when arranging your Pink tulips.
- Tulips tend to need a lot of fresh water to flourish, so add fresh water or replenish water as needed, recutting stems if necessary to maximize water uptake.
About Pink Tulips: Tulips are very popular to an extent that during the 17th century, most of Europe, particularly Holland, was gripped in a craze for Tulips as a result of which many had to even sell off their fortunes, a time referred to as Tulipomania. With various sentiments and meaning that tulips convey, Pink Tulips are favorite for almost any occasion. The colour pink is symbolic of perfect happiness and confidence. Since tulips are large, showy, and usually solitary, flowers, a "tulip' has come to mean 'a showy person'.